At Endpoint, we value the opportunity of working with you and are committed to keeping your personal information private and secure. In order to better serve your needs now and in the future, we may ask you to provide us with certain information. We understand that you may be concerned about what we will do with such information - particularly any personal or financial information. We agree that you have a right to know how we will utilize your personal information. We have adopted this Privacy Notice to govern the use and disclosure of your personal information.
What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice describes how Endpoint Closing, Inc., Endpoint Escrow, Inc., Endpoint Title, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together referred to as “Endpoint,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect, use, store, and share your information.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we receive from or about you: (1) when you access or use our mobile applications (“Applications”), websites (“Websites”), or products and/or services (“Products”); (2) when you communicate with us in any manner, including by email, telephone, and/or in person; and (3) from third party sources.
Please read this Policy carefully. The practices described herein are subject to the laws in the places in which we operate.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, AND/OR PRODUCTS, OR BY COMMUNICATING WITH US IN ANY MANNER, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
What Type Of Information Do We Collect About You?
Depending upon how you interact with our Websites, Applications, or Products, how you communicate with us, or our interactions with third parties, we may collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Direct identifiers, including but not limited to your unique online identifier, name,alias, social media handle, IP address, username and password, postal and/or e-mail address, account name and/or account number, social security number,driver’s license number, passport number, and/or state identification number.
- Related identifiers, including but not limited to your date of birth, bank, credit, or debit card number, financial information,insurance policy number, and/or license plate information.
- Physical characteristics, including protected characteristics under federal and state law, such as age, sex, race, and ethnicity.
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing and consuming histories and tendencies.
- Biometric information, such as fingerprints.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, with our Websites, Applications, and communications, and including browser type and version, browser settings, operating systems and platform, device type, operating information, mobile carrier, and page response time and download errors.
- Geolocation data, such as your zip code and time zone.
- Audio, electronic, visual, and thermal information, including telephone recordings, electronic communication records, security camera footage from applicable Endpoint properties, and temperature reading.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your work history, salary history, and education history.
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your information in three ways:
Directly from you when you access or use our Applications, Websites, or Products, or when you communicate with us in any manner, including but not limited to:
- Information you provide by filling forms on our Applications and/or Websites, including information provided at the time of registering for any Product or event, posting material or requesting further services or information;
- Information you provide when you access or use our Products;
- Information you provide when you enter a sweepstakes, contest or promotion sponsored or offered by us;
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Applications or Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (e.g., email address) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Applications, Websites, and the fulfillment of your orders; and
- Your search queries on the Websites.
Automatically when you access or use our Applications, Websites, or Products, or when you communicate with us, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to the Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type; and
- Interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
From third parties, including but not limited to:
- Data analytics providers for the purpose of receiving statistical data about your activity on our Websites and Applications;
- Social media networks for the purpose of collecting certain of your social media profile information and activity, including your screen names, profile picture, contact information, contact list, and the profile pictures of your contacts, through the social media platform;
- Third Party Service Providers,including but not limited to internet service providers, fraud prevention services, and related partners; and
- Public sources, including local, state, and federal government agencies and departments, to facilitate your use of the Websites and Applications, and to provide you with our Products.
How Does Endpoint Use Your Information?
We use the information outlined in What Type of Information Do We Collect About You for a variety of business and commercial purposes, including but not limited to:
- Provide the Applications and Websites to you;
- Provide the Products you have requested;
- Operate the Applications and Websites, including access management, payment processing, Application and/or Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical purposes;
- Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- Comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- Protect and enforce your rights and the rights of other users against unlawful activity, including identity theft and fraud;
- Protect and enforce our collective rights arising under any agreements entered
- Fulfill a transaction you requested or service your policy;
- Handle a claim;
- Create and manage your account; into between Endpoint and you or any other third party;
- Protect the integrity and maintain security of our Applications, Websites, and Products;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business; and
- Provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions, from us or third parties, that may interest you.
- Deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you use the Applications and/or Websites;
- Present content in a manner that is optimized for your device;
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the Applications, Websites, and Products we provide to you.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell your personal information. We may, however, disclose or share information referenced in What Type of Information Do We Collect About You with others for a variety of business and commercial purposes, including:
- In a business transfer. We may disclose your or share your information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To non-affiliated third parties. We may disclose or share your information with certain third facilitate your access and use of our Websites, Applications, and Products, including but not limited to internet service providers, advertising networks, data analytics providers,governmental entities, operating systems and platforms, social medial networks,and service providers who provide us a service (e.g., credit / debit card processing, billing, shipping, repair, customer service, auditing, marketing,debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality on our Websites, Applications, or Products, and/or protecting malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity).
- To subsidiaries and affiliates. We may disclose or share your information with our Endpoint subsidiaries and affiliates to further facilitate your use of our Applications, Websites, and Products, and to ensure the smooth and consistent operations of Endpoint by identifying and repairing errors that impede intended functionality and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For legal process and protection. We may disclose your information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for Products;
- Protect our rights or interests, property or safety or that of others;
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation - in court or elsewhere;
- Protect users of our Applications, Websites, and Products and other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services;
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government
Links To Third Party Sites
Our Applications and Websites may contain links to third party websites and services. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience and information, and the websites and services may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. This Privacy Notice applies to our Applications and Websites only, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or practices of any third parties.
Third Party Tracking / Do Not Track
Our Websites and Applications may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities, over time and across our different Websites and Applications. When you use our Websites and Applications, third parties may also collect information about your online activities, over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Websites do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a “Do Not Track” or similar signal.
Social Media Integration
Our Applications, Websites, and/or Products may, from time to time, contain links to and from social media platforms. You may choose to connect to us through a social media platform, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you do, we may collect additional information from or about you, such as your screen names, profile picture, contact information, contact list, and the profile pictures of your contacts, through the social media platform. Please be advised that social media platforms may also collect information from you. We do not have control over the collection, use and sharing practices of social media platforms. We therefore encourage you to review their usage and disclosure policies and practices, including their data security practices, before using the social media platforms.
How Do We Store And Protect Your Information?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to nature of the information subject to disposal.
Cookie and Related Technology
Below is an overview of the types of cookies and related technology we deploy, and your choices.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites and Applications may use locally stored objects called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Applications and Websites. We also may include cookies to provide aggregate reporting. Some of our Websites and Applications may allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Beacons. Our Websites and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also referred to as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags and single-pixel GIFs) that permit us to, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics. Beacons in e-mail marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings and web pages. You may use the tools in your device to disable these technologies as well.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your information. To verify your identity, we will generally match the identifying information provided in your request with the information we have on file about you. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information requested to be deleted, we may also utilize more stringent verification methods to verify your identity, including but not limited to requesting additional information from you and/or requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
- Right of Correction. Regardless of where you live, you may submit a request that we correct or update the information we have about you.
- Right to Change Preferences. Regardless of where you live, you may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts.
- Right to Unsubscribe from Endpoint Communications. Regardless of where you live, you may choose whether you want to receive marketing and advertising from us. Click here to submit an unsubscribe request.
- Right to Control Advertising and Online Tracking. Regardless of where you live,you have a right to control how your information is tracked online. To learn more about these rights, see Cookies and Related Technologies.
- Right of Non-Discrimination. You have a right to exercise your rights under this section free of discrimination. Endpoint will not discriminate against you in any way if you choose to exercise your rights under his section.
Our Applications, Websites, and Products are not intended for children under the age of 18. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We don’t knowingly collect information from children for any reason.
Our Applications, Websites, and Products are hosted and offered in the United States of America (US), and are subject to US federal, state, and local law. If you are accessing the Applications, Websites, or Products from another country, please be advised that you may be transferring your information to us in the US, and you consent to that transfer and use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to abide by the applicable laws of applicable US federal, state, and local laws concerning your use of the Applications, Websites, and Products, and your agreements with us. Any persons accessing our Applications, Websites, or Products from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the Internet, including the collection, use, or disclosure of information, different from those of the jurisdictions mentioned above may only use the Applications, Websites, or Products in a manner lawful in their jurisdiction. If your use of the Applications, Websites, or Products would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Applications, Websites, or Products.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to this Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page, and where appropriate provided in person or by another electronic method. The effective date will be stated at the top of this Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you. You should regularly check this page for any changes to this Privacy Notice.
YOUR CONTINUED USE, ACCESS, OR INTERACTION WITH THE APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, OR PRODUCTS, OR YOUR CONTINUED COMMUNICATIONS WITH US AFTER THE UPDATED PRIVACY NOTICE HAS BEEN POSTED WILL REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-866-230-7571.